Features of Alma Rally Tripmaster:
- Infinitly dimmable backlight
- Distance Trip from corner to corner (to be resetted by internal and external buttons or foot pedal)
- Distance Trip of the stage
- Automatic start when vehicle moves (or by the trip button or foot pedal)
- The “Reset Trip” and the “Stop” button can also be connected externally.
- Manual and automatic calibration by a calibration run
- Settable calibration distance
- During the stage, the trips can be increased and decreased by the optional wired or wireless remotes.
Optional Software package available:
- Average speed
- Maximum driven speed
- Automatic stopwatch for 0-100 km/h
Alma Rally Off-Road:
The Alma Rally Off-Road is exactly the same as the Alma Rally but in a splash-proof housing. The Off-Road version is specially made for Off-Road driving or open cars where the tripmaster is open to the weather circumstances.
- 100mm (w) x 55mm (h) x 25mm (d)
- appr. 100 gram
Off Road version:
- 100mm (w) x 55mm (h) x 29mm (d) (depth = excluding the buttons)
- appr. 130 gram