Features of Alma Rally Plus:
- Two screens with individual selection buttons
- The Alma Rally Plus has two completely seperate processors so that they are totally independend (only share some buttons and power supply)
- Separate calibration
- Separate risk if one would fail
- Infinitly dimmable backlight
- Distance trip from conrner to corner (to be resetted by internal and external buttons or foot pedal)
- Distance trip of the stage
- Automatic start when vehicle moves (or by the trip button or foot pedal)
- The “Reset Trip” and the “Stop” button can also be connected externally.
- Manual and automatic calibration by a calibration run
- Settable calibration distance
- During the stage, the trips can be increased and decreased by the optional wired or wireless remotes.
Optional Software package available:
- Average speed
- Maximum driven speed
- Automatic stopwatch for 0-100 km/h
Alma Rally Off-Road:
The Alma Rally Plus Off-Road is exactly the same as the Alma Rally Plus but in a splash-proof housing. The Off-Road version is specially made for Off-Road driving or open cars where the tripmaster is open to the weather circumstances.
- 125mm (w) x 70mm (h) x 35mm (d)
- appr. 160 gram
- 125mm (w) x 70mm (h) x 39mm (d) (depth = excluding the buttons)
- appr. 200 gram