Options needed for Rally Driving, a.o:
- Infinite Dimmable backlight
- Trip from conrner to corner (to be resetted by internal and external buttons or foot pedal)
- Trip of the stage
- Automatic start when vehicle moves (or by the trip button or foot pedal)
- Simple view (with only necessary information) or extended view (with all information)
- Memory for 30 stages (time, average speed, distance, etc)
- Internal and external button to stop the stopwatch
- Cumulative time to easily compare with the organization time.
- Etc, etc.
Also information to adjust and test your car:
- Maximum driven speed
- Automatic stopwatch for 0-100 km/h
En wat nodig is om een succesvolle regularity te rijden, o.a.:
- Deviation meters based on the average speed. Even with changing average speed, it keeps you at the spot where you need to be and you can see how much meters you deviate from your ideal position.
- Memory for 60 stages.
- Count up or down or even stopped depending by manual selection and automatically when the vehicle is driven backwards.
- Adjustable calibration distance, so that you can calibrate the tripmeter on a given calibration stage.
- Possibility to connect 1 or more external screens with all their own information. (speed, trip, average speed, deviation from ideal position)
- Total distance of the event.
- Avarage Speed, adjustable during AND before driving on the stage.
- 160mm (w) x 95mm (h) x 49mm (d) (depth = excluding the buttons)
- appr. 400 gram