Features and the information that can be displayed:
- Splash-proof housing and buttons
- 2 displays that have a complete individual chip.
- Trip distance (from corner to corner)
- Current speed
- Avarage speed
- Deviation from ideal position
Every Alma 1 (XL) tripmeter has the possibility to connect external displays. Therefore, an external display can always be added in a later stage to the tripmeter.
A possible setup is an double external display with the speed and deviation from the ideal position in front of the pilote together with an external display at the co -pilote withextra emphasis on the trip distance from conrner to corner. In this setup, the co-pilote can do the necessary adjustments but does not have to communicate to the driver himself while the driver sees his own ideal position.
Optional Speed Alarm Option: Extra € 10,00 ex. VAT
When the speed is over the maximum set speed (in the Alma 1 XL tripmaster), the tripmaster sends a signal to the external display which will switch the red led on and switch the relais where you can switch what ever you want to indicate that you drive too fast.
- Red Led speed alarm
- Potential free relais contact to drive a soundible alarm or light or ….
- 125mm (w) x 70mm (h) x 39mm (d) (depth = excluding the buttons)
- appr. 200 gram