The Alma Rally and Alma Rally Plus have gotten some new features. The first, most visible feature is that the old pushbuttons are replaced by flatter, more reliable pushbuttons that are also illuminated. Due to different colors and logical customised logo’s, the functions of the buttons are very clear and makes it easier to push the correct button at the correct time.
Next to this very visible feature, we have added:
- 2 probe input
- connection for external displays
- optional remote wired or wireless remotes to increase or decrease the trip manually.
- Settable amount of pulses per wheel circumference to have always an accurate and significant calibration number
- Settable distance for the automatic calibration.
- Direction input. An input for the reverse lights and or an external toggle switch to let the tripmaster count down.
These options give the Alma Rally and Alma Rally plus the last extra push to have the absolute best price-functionality ratio. Although in absolute numbers the Alma Rally is also the Cheapest in the market of proffesional tripmasters today…