We have made a new version of the Alma . unfortunatly we had to make a small price increase of about 10 euros but you get a lot more for that!!
Next to the already mentioned push buttons to dim the lcd backlight and for the on/off functions, there are some other changes:
- Two sensor inputs (XL) or a GPS signal and a sensor (GPS). With the XL version, an average can be used of the two sensors combined or switched between the sensors. This can even be done on the fly.
- Additional features in the setup menu (correction factor etc)
- The stages menu has been upgraded with more stages and more information that can be saved and is more accurate.
- The extra buttons have made it easier and faster to adjust the average speed while driving on the Special Stage
- A list with 20 average speeds can be programmed
- Trip 2 (complete Stage) can be shown on external displays (is also available for previous version)
- 5 different named calibration values can be used per sensor.
- The backlight dim button can be set in switch mode or step mode.
- The on/off button has to be hold for a while to power down the device, so can never be operated accidentally ..
- A sprint can be timed for a certain programmable speed (For Example: your sprint for 0 to 100 km/h), but also for a certain distance. (how long it takes to drive a quarter mile).